DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING
Marketing is the key for the success of any business. In the fast moving world it is tough to establish a business venture without proper promotion. It is a cut-throat competition and existence followed by establishing of a brand is a huge challenge. Over the years promotion of business has witnessed a sea change. We are living in a digital era and marketing through digital media has become the catch phrase. The past ten years has witnessed digital revolution like never before. Digital Media Marketing has taken over the traditional advertising medium. Yellow & Gray Studio Pvt Ltd is one of the pioneers in this field.
Yellow & Gray Studio Pvt Ltd understands the value of product promotion. We envision branding for our clients and contribute towards making their product a success. Our expertise helps our clients to maximize their brand value through digital strategic planning, researching upon strategies for creating long-term growth and coverall the available avenues in Digital Media. Be it Pay per clicks, Search engine marketing, Social Media Marketing or Social Media Optimization, we use every possible opportunities to create an impact value for our client’s products. We relish and work towards the success of our client’s products. In Chennai we are rated as the Best Digital Marketing Company by our clients.
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We specialize in an innovative approach to SEO that uses white-hat tactics to put your website at the top of your target audience’s searches.
Our SEO Services includes:
- Keyword Research
- Technical SEO
- Full SEO Audits
On Page Optimization:
- It is also known as On Page SEO. It refers to all measures that can be taken directly within the website in order to improve its position in the search rankings. Examples of this include measures to optimize the content or improve the Meta tags. See also Suite Content Optimization.
- It is done by HTML Codes, Content, Description, Meta tags etc.
Off Page Optimization:
- It refers to all the measures that can be taken outside of the actual website in order to improve its position in search rankings. These are measures that help create as many high-quality backlinks (incoming links) as possible. No follow Attributes. On page Optimization.
- Ranking a blog by making Backlinks, Video Sharing, increasing Page rank, Increasing page Authority, Article Submission
2. Social Media Marketing (SMM)
We specialize in strategic social media campaigns that focus on building and protecting a positive brand image, creating loyalty among fans, and driving new leads for your business.
Our full suite of SMM services includes:
- Social Strategy Development
- Social Media Consulting
- Social Media Advertising
- Community Engagement
Pay-Per-Click– Pay-Per-Click (PPC) puts your brand at the top of search results for queries relevant to your brand and audience. This valuable advertising real estate can provide an immediate source of targeted traffic to your website, driving conversions and contributing to revenue growth.
Our PPC services include:
- PPC Strategy Development
- PPC Research
- Campaign Setup
- Turnkey PPC Campaigns
- PPC Optimization
3. Social Media Optimization (SMO)
SMO is a strategy for drawing new and unique visitors to a website. It can be done two ways: adding social media links to content, such as RSS feeds and sharing buttons or promoting activity through social media by updating statuses or tweets, or blog posts.
4. Search engine marketing (SEM)
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising.
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Ads. Linked In Ads, Twitter Ads
- Youtube Video Ads
5. E-mail Marketing
We analyze your customer base to determine how to craft messages that resonate with your audience. If you already have existing email subscribers, we will focus on how and why they signed up in the first place. How often do they open emails from your company, and what do they want to see in those emails? If you do not have an existing subscriber list, we will determine the best way to highlight your business and get the word out about what you offer. There are a few approaches to it.
E-mail marketing can be:
- Promotional e-mails sent to encourage potential customers to buy a product or service or convince current customers to keep buying
- Regularly sent e-mails meant to strengthen the relationship between the business and the customers and encourage loyalty to a product or service
- Advertisements for a product or service that are placed in e-mails sent by other people or companies
6. Infographic Video Development:
An infographic video will be developed as a part of the marketing pitch for the Carrier Rate and Maintenance service. This marketing explainer video will be developed with the impactful script, beautiful graphics, a heart thumping score and compelling voice talent.
The usage of an explainer video:
- Increase conversion rates
- Clarify the objective of your service
- Generate increased interest
- Help your audience retain information
- Liven up your pitch
- Grab audience attention
- Easily Sharable
- Showcase your personality.
7. Mobile App Marketing:
Mobile app marketing is about interacting with your users through their entire lifecycle from when they first hear about your app, to when they become a loyal and regular user. To do this effectively, you have to figure out who will use your app, where to find those people, what to say to them, and what they want from you.
The typical way to think of mobile app usage is as a sequence of stages,
- Acquisition – It is the first step in a user’s interaction with your app. How do you get them to download and install your app in the first place?
- Activation – It is next. The exact meaning of “user activation” differs from app to app, but in general, activation refers to a user’s first actions, such as adding their email address or making an initial purchase.
- Retention – It means turning your app into a regular destination for your user.